WELCOME! Serenity Neuropsychology, PLLC is dedicated to providing compassionate and quality neuropsychological and psychological assessment, individual counseling, and cognitive rehabilitation.
In order to remain as timely as possible with evaluations, the clinic is only accepting patients who are referred for neuropsychological and psychological assessment. Therefore, our clinic is NOT accepting new counseling and cognitive rehabilitation patients. We appreciate your understanding.
Among a few other insurances, we do NOT accept the following major carriers: MEDICAID, UNITED HEALTH CARE, OR HUMANA; consequently, we do not see clients who have policies with these insurances.
- Experienced Licensed Psychologist with training in Neuropsychology and Clinical Psychology
- Dr. Snider is the owner of Serenity Neuropsychology, PLLC. She graduated with her Ph.D. in 2005 and has trained and practiced in multiple settings including private clinics, VA, nursing homes, community clinics, state prison, rehabilitation hospitals, and a medical school. She has served in a private practice setting since 2007. Expertise includes psychological and neuropsychological treatment for adults.
- Soothing environment
- Wheel-chair accessible facility
- In-house billing services, insurance verification, and acceptance of most insurances, including various commerical plans, Tricare, and Medicare as well as most Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplemental plans (see above regarding insurances not accepted)
- Cash options may be offered to individuals without insurance or to those individuals who do not wish to use their insurance
Contact: 208-957-5450 (phone)