WELCOME! Serenity Neuropsychology, PLLC is dedicated to providing compassionate and quality neuropsychological and psychological assessment, individual counseling, and cognitive rehabilitation.
In order to remain as timely as possible with evaluations, the clinic is only accepting patients who are referred for neuropsychological and psychological assessment. Therefore, our clinic is NOT accepting new counseling and cognitive rehabilitation patients at this time. We appreciate your understanding.
Among a few other insurances, we do NOT accept the following major carriers: MEDICAID, UNITED HEALTH CARE, OR HUMANA; consequently, we do not see clients who have policies with these insurances.
RESPONSE TO COVID-19: Multiple precautions have been implemented in response to COVID-19. In person psychological and neuropsychological evaluations are being offered with safety measures put into place to help minimize the risk to clients and to their families. Serenity Neuropsychology, PLLC is incorporating guidelines suggested by state and national organizations as well as the CDC in delivering in person treatment. Counseling continues via telepsychology.
Our clinic offers the following:
- Experienced Licensed Psychologist with training in Neuropsychology and Clinical Psychology
- Dr. Snider is the owner of Serenity Neuropsychology, PLLC. She graduated with her Ph.D. in 2005 and has trained and practiced in multiple settings including private clinics, VA, nursing homes, community clinics, state prison, rehabilitation hospitals, and a medical school. She has served in a private practice setting since 2007. Expertise includes psychological/neuropsychological treatment for adults.
- Soothing environment
- Wheel-chair accessible facility
- In-house billing services, insurance verification, and acceptance of most insurances, including various commerical plans, Tricare, and Medicare as well as most Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplemental plans
- Cash options may be offered to individuals without insurance or to those individuals who do not wish to use their insurance
Contact: 208-957-5450 (phone)